Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 11, 2021

Loded Diper shirt

 I take it that if you were in a life threatening situation and needed an ambulance your first response to the ambulance staff would be "don't touch me if you're not vaccinated"? How ridiculous are you? We need to make these jobs pay, so all the hardworking people in care can keep doing it and new people want to join, these people do an amazing job everyday we need to let them know how great they are doing! We had an TV and radio advertising campaign telling us to act fast if we suspected that someone was having a stroke. My partner took a stroke on Sunday night. Ambulance service told us to expect to wait between an hour and a half and two hours for an ambulance. Luckily I was able to take her to hospital using my own transport. I also notice that the act fast advertising campaign has now ceased. It is all part of the decades long Tory plan, to starve the NHS, then privatise services, sliver by sliver while the public don’t notice. Where I live you see more and more ambulances that are not NHS, with charity or commercial business logos. 

Buy it here: Loded Diper shirt
Loded Diper s Tank-top​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét