Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 11, 2021

Grinch let me check my Giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

 BUT, who will give up having children and owning a house and car and iPhone etc? Nobody but we'll all point our fingers at Makas cuz it makes us feel as though we care and are doing the right thing. Steve Reg Brown I hope you told that very same thing to your grandchildren. You produced your own children already and now you want to come lecture others. Steve Reg Brown why does it have to be either/or? Why not both. I honestly believe very little bit has an impact. It is also the start of the change of a mindset. Has anyone else noticed how some of the cling film we buy doesn’t cling’ anymore? They have removed the PET from the manufacturing - rendering it almost useless now. Make it illegal to sell something unless it is recyclable. And charge drinks companies to collect and recycle plastic bottles. 

Buy it here: Grinch let me check my Giveashitometer nope nothing shirt
Grinch let me check my Giveashitometer nope nothing s Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét