Thứ Bảy, 13 tháng 11, 2021

I may be old but I got to drive all the cool cars Christmas shirt

 We now see that Australia and a few other locations are trying to use this 99.997% survivable disease to institute communism and totalitarian control. Most of us know to stand up to this tyranny of government control! It might be a dark winter, but it won’t be because of COVID, it’ll be because of the governments trying to control their populace, and the ramifications thereof. We will wait and see if the rumors about vaccination side effects (A.D.E.) are true, or not. We expect invalied money in every country now. we don't expect invalied money in every country after 2021. Every country's people same job price are same and same valuable in every country. It is valied money in every country. They use facilities equally in every country. Superstitions are part of the human nature. 

Buy it here: I may be old but I got to drive all the cool cars Christmas shirt
I may be old but I got to drive all the cool cars Christmas s Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét