Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 11, 2021

I don’t tolerate liars I am a nice person not a stupid one shirt

  Hsv2 is the other variant and that is sexually transmitted and can also be in other areas of the body but is very rare apparently. In our town a doctor was a staph carrier who refused to take medication. When he had a surgery scheduled, the staff automatically set up for a patient to be infected. My mother lost two friends to his blatant disregard for life, and there were untold numbers who lost their lives or suffered terribly. Nothing was ever done to stop him, $$$ and he owned one of two clinics in town.  Simple blood cultures would have shown this within 2 days and possibly prevented their deaths by showing it was a virus, and then getting appropriate meds. The behaviour of herpes is that it is active in cycles. The surgeon could operate when he had no whitlow or open sores on his hands and NOT pass on the herpes to his patients.

Buy it here: I don’t tolerate liars I am a nice person not a stupid one shirt

I don't tolerate liars I am a nice person not a stupid one s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét