Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 11, 2021

I’m a better Christian than any Trump supporter and I’m an atheist shirt

 Chidiebere Onuoha The human race from time to time encounters pandemics. The Black Death killed a quarter of the European population in the Fourteenth century. Try reading Defoe's Journal of the Plague Year. The difference is that this time we have very effective (but not perfect) medical technology. Public health takes priority over normal commerce. Any economist will tell you that there's no economy to be had when people have reason to hesitate meeting each other, which includes falling ill. Most healthy people survive. I caught Covid 5 weeks ago no vaccine due to 2 autoimmune issues. It was tough, breathless at the top of the stairs and tired a lot. Finished with a cold but through it unscathed and life goes on. Only people I see worried about vaccines are the vaccinated such as: Should I vaccinate my children? should I have the booster? Was it the right decision to have the vaccine? The most vocal are the vaccinated on all of these stories. That is why you need a booster shot. What's concerning is that they're perpetuating that it prevents the virus from spreading? It does not, wearing a masks does. After there is no infection doesn't antibodies usually wane

Buy it here: I’m a better Christian than any Trump supporter and I’m an atheist shirt

I'm a better Christian than any Trump supporter and I'm an atheist s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét