Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 7, 2020

Rick and Morty let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

Get the information out there! If they’re the elite intel committee why do they need to be briefed a month or two after the fact? When do you believe the NYT has been caught lying several times? Oh yea, I guess when Schiff and his cronies are feeding them propaganda to create a false narrative. Was not Russia, it was Iran, and they paid them with the cash Obama gave them on pallets. House Intel & then add Schiffty to the mix does not make sense. There is nothing intelligent about Schiffty! He is a low life POS! I think these idiots forgot they went through this once before and it did not pan out. I think all of them have loose cannons. Why isn’t that clown shiff show in jail already? Pure lies and rhetoric. He’s a disgusting disgraceful corrupt politician who comes on this a hoax just like the Coronavirus. Don't believe just ask the 127thousand Americans who've died from posting a picture of a Democrat and saying intelligence committee is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of because we know there is no Democrat with any intelligent.

Buy it here: Rick and Morty let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Best Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét