Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 7, 2020

Hugsy shirt

Are these the same border controls that wouldn't be necessary, with 'the best trade deal in the world that's oven-ready'? Hello friends I know it is not my right to speak about your privacy but I need your support to stand by my side for the sake of Millon's family and children A small donation will make a difference Please donate if a little open link thanks if possible like. Good morning. Sorry to say this but I'm very lonely on my Facebook please can we be friends? According to that old advert on Brexit bus, isn’t that more than double the cost of savings that Brexit was meant to bring for the NHS. GENIUS! Well, we've spent more on leaving the EU than we spent while we were members for 40 odd years, so the EU looks like the cheaper option right now. When the furry freezer frost is scraped off it'll be well passed its use-by date.

Buy it here: Hugsy shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox King Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét