Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 7, 2020

I have selective hearing I’m sorry you were not selected shirt

Let alone that he was against all common sense before. In two weeks: I have never in my life worn a mask, I don't own a mask and I have never heard of masks. Good grief. It’s like a toddler going pee in the potty for the first time. Everybody cheers for the big baby. I know a lot about masks. Nobody knows more about masks than me. Many people are saying I look great in a mask. We have about 15 cases, right now. You'll see. It'll be like a miracle. Give him a day he'll be the person who invented masks, knows more about masks than anybody, 99% of masks are this that or the other. His mask must be different which took months to make. He is too late. I do not like the man. Do not believe one thing that comes out of his mouth how did Americans choose him to run the whole of America.

Buy it here: I have selective hearing I’m sorry you were not selected shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox King Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét