Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 7, 2020

Eat pussy it’s organic shirt

 Protest outside the WH every day? Not going to happen. LET IT GO, I have. I knew a girl when I was a kid and her brother died from this and I still remember how freaked out that made me. So sad. This is not that uncommon to hear of sporadic cases this time of year. You usually hear of it from freshwater places like Pickwick. The survival rate is almost nonexistent. think it’s been like 5 outta the 100 plus confirmed cases happen every year when freshwater gets warm in Florida and it enters through the nose, not ears or any other part. These microbes are being spawned by 5G radiation, Fauci is part of the global lizard elite and Trump is chosen by God to save us from Bill gates and Fauci. The survival rate of housecats that get Cytauxzoonosis Felis (bobcat fever) was also almost non-existent until people found out that monolaurin kills the protozoan parasite. I wonder if monolaurin would also cure this.

Buy it here: Eat pussy it’s organic shirt
HomePage: 2020 Top Myhollybox Shirt 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét