Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 7, 2020

Guitar bass EADG shirt

 Ross Gellar is I’m not mistaken Guys my comment doesn't say that women used it first or thought of it first just that women see that as a viable excuse. This is my point. Does it say all women anywhere in the comment? No, the comment just read how you wanted it to please stop now I’m not being mean here. If I said I hate men, most people would assume I mean all men/men in general so when you say women use the excuse it comes across as saying ‘all women’ anyway, it doesn’t matter - just having a conversation. When you post on social media people see that comment and sometimes reply. Maybe best not to post if you’re a bit sensitive xI get why she had to respond since the guy made their personal life public and I like how she has done it. No further speculation or gossip required. They had separated and are now together.

Buy it here: Guitar bass EADG shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Best Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét