Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 7, 2020

Conway twitty 1933-1993 signatures thank you for the memories shirt

 It’s improved his appearance, hope it’s soundproof and it stops the s#it coming out of his mouth and he looks good when in a mask than the natural him and he looks a bit better in it. Wish it could be glued to his mouth forever to stop him from talking rubbish. Pity the mask doesn’t keep sound from letting out as well. He must have said: “I think it’s a TREMENDOUS thing to wear a mask!” & not what you quoted! This is a conspiracy I never did this. It's a witch hunt and a hoax. Believe me thereafter trump. if I had it would be perfect am perfect the mask would be perfect. The world's number one clown.Not good enough. Put a respirator on him and give his filters a 10-minute squeeze!"I always said people should wear masks! No one understands masks as well as I do!"amazing though he didn't catch it, all those witch concoctions hmmm is at a hospital and advertised he was going to wear a mask. Making a story out of nothing.

Buy it here: Conway twitty 1933-1993 signatures thank you for the memories shirt
HomePage: 2020 Cool Myhollybox 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét