Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 10, 2021

Sterile shopping mall Atlanta Georgia shirt

  I cannot comprehend how people can be so selfish to think that getting a dog in lockdown only to get rid of it when life returns to normal is ok. Don’t get me wrong many dogs bought in lockdown will be staying in their forever home but too many won’t and will end in shelters or worse. This is awful. On the other end is peope like me who would like to rehome another dog. (Always had dogs and cat) but because we have 1 dog, 2 cats and 2 children we are ruled out of most. We can offer a loving, active and caring home and I do not wish to buy a puppy when do many are sitting in kennels waiting to be loved. The criteria to rehome a dog is madness! I understand safety etc but they need to be open to people who want to apply but feel they can't. I wasn't allowed to rehome as I had a young child, so I bought 2 puppies instead. 8 years later, and they're asleep next to me right now. 

Buy it here: Sterile shopping mall Atlanta Georgia shirt

Sterile shopping mall Atlanta Georgia s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét