Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 10, 2021

I was taught to think before I act so if I smack the shit out of you rest assured I’ve thought about it and I am confident in my decision shirt

  We are in the number one spot for infections and deaths by a mile in Europe and fast approaching being the worst globally. Johnson and his ‘government’ should be prosecuted for endangering public health. They have abdicated all responsibility and the media has gone along with it until it’s now too late. you are completely right. It isn’t that hard to wear a mask from time to time. We only have to wear them in shops and on public transport. For everything else you must show a Covid certificate, you can get on by being vaccinated or pay for a test that gets you a certificate valid for 48 hours. Works well and life is back to normal. I don’t see the issue with wearing masks etc., I’d much rather that than long Covid or being dead or impacting someone else. It’s funny that people are so against these measures. Elaine Molyneux not true masks in public places like markets was withdrawn months ago in France indoor events same I went bowling for first time in 2 years and not one mask which shocked me. 

Buy it here: I was taught to think before I act so if I smack the shit out of you rest assured I’ve thought about it and I am confident in my decision shirt
I was taught to think before I act so if I smack the shit out of you rest assured I've thought about it and I am confident in my decision s Hoodie

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét