Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 10, 2021

Marvel Studios Thor love and Thunder shirt

 When I was 15 there was plenty of violent films around but my parents taught me right from wrong and its the same today. If they are not mature enough to watch it then don't let them. I did my degree dissertation on violent fantasy play in kids. Kids know the difference between play and reality much the same as adults do. My kids aren't allowed to watch the programme but I'm not going to ban them from playing red light green light, which is essentially what time is it Mr. Wolf? Come on, violence is bred from poor boundaries and a lack of moral compass. While allowing kids free reign of the telly can be a symptom of that, playing a game with an element of 'threat' isn't going to turn kids into violent murderers. It is far more damaging to deny them play. . Parents want to blame the programme because it is easier than admitting they are a lazy parent, and do not monitor what their small child is watching, be a more proactive parent. 

Buy it here: Marvel Studios Thor love and Thunder shirt
Marvel Studios Thor love and Thunder s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét