Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 10, 2021

I’m only talking to my Dog today shirt

  When they face comments daily, patient by patient who expect more and more from them? Would you want to be a doctor in todays climate? Just saying. having worked in the vaccination programme I can tell you now that GPs played a very minor role. It was mainly hospital staff and volunteers because the GPs couldn’t make enough profit for it. A local pharmacy set up a vaccination centre in January or February and they've done a fantastic job supported by local Labour councillors an other volunteers. GP surgeries have more medical staff than just GPs, and I didn't see any GP doctors for either of my vaccines, or my 'flu jabs. I tried to get my last one from the surgery, but they didn't have any, so I went to a pharmacy.  They'll be so surprised when health is privatised, not having seen it coming as a result of lack of investment and too many 'wanting' health input. they are seeing as many people as they can, and doing what they can consider how many patients there are registered to any one surgery some 10, 20, 40+ thousand and how many GP's caring for them?

Buy it here: I’m only talking to my Dog today shirt

I'm only talking to my Dog today s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét