Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 10, 2021

I went to a UC and all I got was identity theft shirt

 Some administrators really do cross the line while on their power trip. Pushing patients to their breaking point. Abusing them isnt right but sometimes I can understand why they might, in total frustration. Simon Lowe tell your Dr to book the appointment then receptionists can only book what is available to book as the rotas are agree by the GP they can override the system they created! Or the GP go to the receptionists and ask them to make thebooking then and there! It is people like those at my surgery who give the rest of you a bad name but to deny there are receptionists out there who treat people badly is ignorance and you are clearly in denial. Patients want to be respected too! Simon Lowe when you are asked to do something at work do you do it? Do you listen to the instruction and then do whatever you please because somebody else doesn't like that instruction? Then don't expect a GP receptionist to do that either. 

Buy it here: I went to a UC and all I got was identity theft shirt

I went to a UC and all I got was identity theft s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét