Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 1, 2021

I’m not just any Hockey mom I am the goalie’s mom shirt

  "Sometime after my mother’s death, my father and I decided to endow a memorial in her honor and, owing to the history I have described, the Library of Congress was suggested as a possible recipient of this memorial." The 2014 Rebekah Johnson Bobbitt National Poetry Prize was given to Patricia Smith for her book "Shoulda Been Jimi Savannah" (Coffee House Press). Additional past winners include Gerald Stern, who won in 2010 for "Early Collected Poems: 1965-1992" (W.W. Norton); Lucia Perillo, who won in 2010 for "Inseminating the Elephant" (Copper Canyon Press); Charles Wright for lifetime achievement and Bob Hicok for "This Clumsy Living" (University of Pittsburgh Press) in 2008; W.S.

Buy it here: I’m not just any Hockey mom I am the goalie’s mom shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Best Shirt 




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét