Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 8, 2023

I may not be in Buffalo but I’m a Bills fan wherever I am shirt

  Equally, I expect to have to be considerate of others too. If I'm holding people up (not being considerate) I expect they will be equally inconsiderate and my life is then at risk. I see it as an opportunity to protect my own wellbeing by just being considerate. Others will see it differently I guess. I might have a "right" to be out there but that right won't make it hurt less when I'm hit. If the cyclist speeds up after the car passes, thinking the car has enough space, it could easily look on camera like the car was being dangerous, so we really need to know the distance as then you can gauge whether it is safe to do it or whether to hold up the traffic longer and wait until cyclist has passed the junction. Penny Broderick the clue is in your question, you can't put a distance on it when their speed varies.

Buy it here: I may not be in Buffalo but I’m a Bills fan wherever I am shirt
I may not be in Buffalo but I'm a Bills fan wherever I am s Ladies t-shirt​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét