Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 12, 2021

Yes I am old but I saw Bruce Springsteen on stage signature shirt

  Nicole Friesema the jury is still out. Mild for the fit and healthy who have been infected by other fit and healthy who have flown into the U.K. Hospitals on alert for vulnerable and elderly turning up. May affect you if you or a loved one sadly needs an ICU bed. I don’t believe or trust the government, but I do believe the stressed and over whelmed drs and nurses that will really suffer this winter if omicron goes nuts. Mild illness for many but the elderly and vulnerable might not be so lucky and even just that group of people will totally overwhelme the hospitals. Good luck getting an icu bed or even an ambulance if needed for another reason other the Covid. It is a science. How dare anybody ignore science? Individuals in robes and black suits will protect us. We have no reason not to believe farmacy and our leaders and global authorities!

Buy it here: Yes I am old but I saw Bruce Springsteen on stage signature shirt
Yes I am old but I saw Bruce Springsteen on stage signature s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét