Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 12, 2021

I was here before the dt meetup and dreams face reveal shirt

 Amazing story but very disappointing that the young journalist who broke the story Abigail Taylor in her grad job for Am Pàipear not receiving any acknowledgment at all. Such a lovely story and glad it is being spread widely as it certainly put a huge smile on my face but would expect to see a mention at least. Poor show BBC News. Sonny Bailey agree and it is very much due. Really disappointing how a good news story from a tiny place can’t give the local paper and journo the mention.  BBC News I could be wrong but I think people would find that even more heart warming. A full week AFTER many parts of the North East was devastated by Storm Arwen and only AFTER Richard Holden MP stood up in the House of Commons and lied that The Northern Power Grid had "refused military help" Between the Durham MP's and Durham County Council there has been no coordinated response. 

Buy it here: I was here before the dt meetup and dreams face reveal shirt

I was here before the dt meetup and dreams face reveal s Tank-top

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét