Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 12, 2021

I’m acting different I got tired of tryna make everybody else happy shirt

 They also said the Delta variant is worse than this one, Jenny Wallum I do , SARS and MERs both had very low transmissibility R0 rates , SARs killed 8,000 people world wide but it too 4 years to do it , SARS COVID 19 is a whole new and much deadlier corono virus. So I guess you don't really remember or understand anything about the SARS virus. Sack all the people who work for sage they don't care about people who are trying earn living pay bills put food on the table for there families And they are trying to wreck the economy make it bankrupt cause more people to go homeless make people's mental health even worse to breaking point instead sage love lockdowns they don't think about how lockdowns have an impact to the economy and people with mental health. Jay Shentall wrong. SAGE advisors have one focus only: public health. 

Buy it here: I’m acting different I got tired of tryna make everybody else happy shirt
I'm acting different I got tired of tryna make everybody else happy s Sweater​​​​​​​

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét