Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 12, 2021

I will not kill my Coworkers I will not ok maybe just one shirt

 Helen Mukoro Idisi - Imaginary Gods had nothing to do with justice be done, it was down to a script writer for the film thinking it was all very wrong and he got a private investigator involved! Please stop thinking your imaginary friend has anything to do with anything! Helen Mukoro Idisi "He does things in His own time" right. How does that sound? Do you know how many innocent people died while serving a wrongfully accuser terms? It's not God, it is the bad system. God want you to fix your judicial system. Life is mysterious! No body knows what it has or what it brings! U can only judge it based on your own perception now! There could be other meaning to it u don't understand! Only God knows! So all of you here asking and talking rubbish don't know a thing! 

Buy it here: I will not kill my Coworkers I will not ok maybe just one shirt
I will not kill my Coworkers I will not ok maybe just one s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét