Thứ Hai, 6 tháng 9, 2021

Don’t tell me how to be a Witch if I wanted rules I’d go to Church shirt

 "The Texaco Foundation is proud to be a part of the National Digital Library Program," said Anne T. Dowling, President of the Texaco Foundation in White Plains, N.Y. "These collections from the American Folklife Center celebrate the many remarkable, unique voices that have shaped America. The four collections that will make up "America from the Grass Roots" are: The John and Ruby Lomax Southern States Collection, 1939, the result of a three-month trip through nine Southern states. The Lomaxes recorded songs, spirituals, field hollers, dramas, prayers and oral histories that document African American, Mexican American and British American traditions. The Lomax/Hurston/Barnicle Expedition, 1935, in which John Lomax's son Alan collaborated with author- anthropologist Zora Neale Hurston and folklorist Mary Elizabeth Barnicle to document African American music and lore in Georgia, Florida and the Bahamas.

 Buy it here: Don’t tell me how to be a Witch if I wanted rules I’d go to Church shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét