Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 8, 2021

I’m a grumpy old man I do what I want when I want where I want except I gotta ask my wife one sec shirt

 The fellows program, which will be administered by the American Council of Learned Societies in conjunction with the Library of Congress Fellowships in International Studies, is designed for postdoctoral scholars who are in an early stage of their careers, within seven years of having been awarded their degree. Research projects may focus on single or multiple nations of East and Southeast Asia and may involve multidisciplinary or cross-disciplinary research. Scholars interested in applying for a fellowship should contact Dr. Prosser Gifford, director of Scholarly Programs, Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540 (202) 707-3302. The Library of Congress is the largest library in the world, with more than 119 million items in all formats. Approximately half of the Library's book and serial collections are in languages other than English. 

Buy it here: I’m a grumpy old man I do what I want when I want where I want except I gotta ask my wife one sec shirt

I'm a grumpy old man I do what I want when I want where I want except I gotta ask my wife one sec s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét