Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 8, 2021

I only love my guns and my mom I’m sorry shirt

 the National Building Museum, the American Architectural Foundation, the Washington Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, the Latrobe Chapter of the Society of Architectural Historians, the U.S. Commission of Fine Arts, and the American Society of Civil Engineers. "Witness and Response" documents the stunning events of September 11-from the Pentagon to Shanksville, Pa. to the World Trade Center-and tells the story of the extraordinary efforts made by Library of Congress curators to acquire a wide range of materials (often unique and ephemeral) so that they might be preserved for generations to come. The photographs, posters, cartoons, films, original and architectural drawings, maps and newspaper clippings on display-as well as an archives of related Web sites-remind the viewer once again of the drama of that day. 

Buy it here: I only love my guns and my mom I’m sorry shirt
I only love my guns and my mom I'm sorry s Sweater


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét