Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 6, 2021

Jack Skellington oh I pissed you off suck it up buttercup I’m an asshole It’s what I do shirt

  Levitin blends cutting-edge scientific findings with his own experiences as a former record producer and still-active musician. Dec. 5: David Huron, Ohio State University, discusses “Why Do Listeners Enjoy Music That Makes Them Weep?” Music-induced weeping represents one of the most powerful experiences available to human listeners. How does music evoke feelings akin to sadness or grief? And why do people willingly listen to music that may make them cry? Modern neuroscience provides helpful insights into music-induced weeping, how sounds can evoke sadness or grief and why such sounds might lead to “a good cry.” Feb. 3, 2009, from 7-9:30 p.m.: 

Buy it here: Jack Skellington oh I pissed you off suck it up buttercup I’m an asshole It’s what I do shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhoolybox Store

Jack Skellington oh I pissed you off suck it up buttercup I'm an asshole It's what I do s Hoodie

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét