Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 6, 2021

I tried to see things your way but I couldn’t get my head that far up sorry about that shirt

  The 1973 recording is an excellent example of Sarah Vaughan's range of talents: her stunning virtuosity, glorious instrument, heartfelt interpretations, and ease of performing before a live audience. It features several signature tunes that are associated with Vaughan, including "Summertime" and "Poor Butterfly." "Live in Japan" was produced relatively late in Vaughan's career and illustrates that, unlike most singers, Vaughan's voice seemed to grow richer, stronger and more versatile as she aged. 25. "Graceland," Paul Simon (1986)

Buy it here: I tried to see things your way but I couldn’t get my head that far up sorry about that shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Shirt 

I tried to see things your way but I couldn't get my head that far up sorry about that s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét