Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 6, 2021

I don’t know where you got your opinion but I hope you kept the receipt shirt

 The exhibition was organized by the Library’s Interpretive Programs Office (IPO), under the direction of Irene Chambers. The exhibition was coordinated by Kimberli Curry of the IPO and curated by Katherine Blood, fine prints curator in the Library’s Prints and Photographs Division. Twenty-eight deaf people, interested in furthering their education, attended the first meeting of the National Literary Society of the Deaf (NLSD) on Feb. 6, 1907, at the Trinity Episcopal Church in Washington, D.C. One hundred years later, that group has grown to some 2,000 organizations and individuals, who will certainly celebrate NLSD’s reading promotion partnership with the Library’s Center for the Book. 

Buy it here: I don’t know where you got your opinion but I hope you kept the receipt shirt
HomePage: 2020 Cool Myhollybox Store 

I don't know where you got your opinion but I hope you kept the receipt s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét