Thứ Tư, 19 tháng 5, 2021

Somedays I wish I had the wisdom of a 90 years old the body of a 20 years old and the energy of a 3 years old shirt

  And why do people willingly listen to music that may make them cry? Modern neuroscience provides helpful insights into music-induced weeping, and why such sounds might lead to "a good cry." March 12 “The Positive Effects of Music Therapy in Health” Dr. Concetta Tomaino, executive director and co-founder of the Institute for Music and Neurologic Function Lecture presented in cooperation with the American Music Therapy Association Why can someone with Alzheimer's disease recall lyrics to songs when they can't remember the names of their children? Why can a stroke survivor sing words to a familiar song even though they cannot speak? 

Buy it here: Somedays I wish I had the wisdom of a 90 years old the body of a 20 years old and the energy of a 3 years old shirt
HomePage; 2020 Myhollybox Store

Somedays I wish I had the wisdom of a 90 years old the body of a 20 years old and the energy of a 3 years old s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét