Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 5, 2021

I ride my own bike and I do ride my own biker don’t touch either of them shirt

 Ambassador Susan Rice will deliver a brief recorded message on the Geneva Conventions. The discussion will begin with a brief history of the origins of these ground-breaking treaties and the role played by the Red Cross. The panel will examine the Conventions’ roots as the foundation of international humanitarian law and the challenges the treaties face today. The American Red Cross, an organization that traces its roots to the Civil War, was chartered by Congress in 1905 to provide aid to wounded and sick soldiers in wartime in accordance with “the spirit and conditions of” the Geneva treaties. 

Buy it here: I ride my own bike and I do ride my own biker don’t touch either of them shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Hot Shirt 

I ride my own bike and I do ride my own biker don't touch either of them s Sweater



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét