Thứ Bảy, 8 tháng 5, 2021

My kids laugh because they think I’m crazy I laugh because they don’t know It’s hereditary shirt

 The center also oversees the new Read.gov website, with its exclusive "Exquisite Corpse Adventure" serialized story. A new author will soon be joining Team Corpse, the writers and illustrators who have come together to take kids of all ages on “The Exquisite Corpse Adventure,” the unpredictable episodic story available exclusively on Read.gov. Can you guess who it will be? This story project is a collaboration between the Center for the Book in the Library of Congress and the National Children’s Book and Literacy Alliance (NCBLA), a Center for the Book reading-promotion partner. 

Buy it here: My kids laugh because they think I’m crazy I laugh because they don’t know It’s hereditary shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Store

My kids laugh because they think I'm crazy I laugh because they don't know It's hereditary s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét