Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 3, 2021

God designed me created me blesses me heals defends forgives loves Me shirt

 Adelman is one of the foremost photographers of the civil rights movement. Born in New York City in 1930, Adelman grew up on Long Island and has degrees from Rutgers, Harvard, and Columbia. He studied photography with Alexey Brodovitch, the famed art director of Harper’s Bazaar magazine. With an avid interest in social and political events of the early 1960s, Adelman was drawn to the sit-ins staged by young students across the American South.  In 2014, Adelman was invited to serve at the Library of Congress as a consulting photographer to expand awareness of the Library’s visual collections and advise on potential new acquisitions. Glasser served with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) for 34 years, from 1967 until his retirement in 2001. 

Buy it here: God designed me created me blesses me heals defends forgives loves Me shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Store




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét