Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 3, 2021

I am a grumpy veteran I served I sacrificed I don’t regret I don’t care shirt

 All the drawings accepted for the competition will be added to the permanent HABS, HAER and HALS Collection in the Prints and Photographs Division of the Library of Congress. Images of many past and present Holland Prize competition drawings are available online. The prize honors Leicester B. Holland (1882-1952), Fellow of the American Institute of Architects (FAIA), chairman of the American Institute of Architects’ Committee on Historic Buildings, head of the Fine Arts Division of the Library of Congress and first curator of the HABS collection, a co-founder of the HABS program in the 1930s, and the first chair of the HABS Advisory Board. The Law Library of Congress will host a discussion with former U.S. 

Buy it here: I am a grumpy veteran I served I sacrificed I don’t regret I don’t care shirt
HomePage: 2020 Hot Imiadove Shirt 






Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét