Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 3, 2021

I just want to drink beer and Hang with my Heeler shirt

  Gloria invents an exciting father, but has to produce him when her schoolmates doubt his existence. “Mad About Music” received Academy Award nominations for art direction, cinematography, music and original story. Directed by Norman Taurog, the musical also stars Herbert Marshall. Songs by Jimmy McHugh and Harold Adamson include the contagious “I Love to Whistle,” “Chapel Bells” and “A Serenade to the Stars.” The screening print is courtesy of Universal. Thursday, June 25 (7:30 p.m.) “Baraka” (The Samuel Goldwyn Company, 1992) Shot on six continents and in 24 countries, this non-narrative documentary explores the formation and evolution of earth, the ascendance of man and the consequences of technology. 

Buy it here: I just want to drink beer and Hang with my Heeler shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Cool Shirt 






Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét