Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 11, 2020

Skull yes I am old but I saw Pink Floyd on stage shirt

 “I voted early by mail because I wanted to volunteer as a poll worker,” said Glynis Johns, 27, who founded the Black Scranton Project, a nonprofit dedicated to archiving and celebrating local Black history in a majority-white town. Johns proudly cast her vote for Biden, but she’s cognizant that his election alone won’t fix the racial unrest illuminated by this summer’s wave of protests. “There were Black people in Scranton well before Joe Biden was even born,” she noted, adding, “I don’t want Black and brown people, and Black kids, in particular, to feel like this city is not for them.” Joining her husband, president-elect Joe Biden, on stage tonight in Wilmington, Delaware, Jill Biden wore an asymmetric floral dress by Oscar de la Renta, coral kitten heels, minimal jewelry, and the accessory of 2020, a simple black mask.

Buy it here: Skull yes I am old but I saw Pink Floyd on stage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox Store 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét