Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 11, 2020

 Guitar roll me up and smoke me when I die Willie Nelson shirt

 Who went on to become one of the most familiar and beloved faces on worldwide television, has passed away at 80 after a year-long battle with pancreatic cancer. The news was confirmed on the show’s official Twitter account this afternoon. “Jeopardy! is saddened to share that Alex Trebek passed away peacefully at home early this morning, surrounded by family and friends,” the statement read. “Thank you, Alex.” Trebek was born in Sudbury, Canada, and began working in media at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation in the 1960s. He began his work hosting television game shows in the 1970s, appearing on shows such as Double Dare and The $128,000 Question. In 1984, Trebek became the host of Jeopardy!, which solidified him as a pop culture icon. His tenure spanned over three decades; he has reportedly hosted more than 8,200 episodes of Jeopardy! over the course of 37 seasons.

Buy it here: Guitar roll me up and smoke me when I die Willie Nelson shirt
HOmePage: 2020 Myhollybox Top Store

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét