Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 11, 2020

If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends shirt

  I think you can only really judge something against standards at the time it was written. Times have changed, but to censor it both ignores the past and could allow us to forget how far we’ve come. Really? So, it’s been played since 87 when it was released, what’s changed recently to change their minds after all this time? Are we really developing a nation of snowflakes? I'm sick of this world right now, don't like, don't listen. You have a choice. By making this decision takes that choice away from the people that aren't bothered by this, just to please the whinging minority. I'll let you look up the lyrics at your own risk, I can't bring myself to post the link. There are some songs with awful lyrics!

Buy it here: If you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends shirt
HOmePage: Top Myhollybox Shirt

 

 

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét