Thứ Tư, 12 tháng 10, 2022

Rosa Sat so Ruby could walk so Kamala could run so Ketanji could rule Vintage shirt

 Who do you believe the government or those they have censored. Do you not stop to think that rules are put in place to keep us safe, how many people have still died or been seriously I'll with covid? I stayed at home, did as I was asked and my family were very ill, my husband was taken to hospital not able to breath and I didnt know if i would ever see him again. My mum is in a home where there was a wave of covid and many deaths hadnt seen her for a year but thankfully she didnt get it.

Buy it here: Rosa Sat so Ruby could walk so Kamala could run so Ketanji could rule Vintage shirt
Rosa Sat so Ruby could walk so Kamala could run so Ketanji could rule Vintage s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét