Chủ Nhật, 16 tháng 10, 2022

Biden Voter Cnot really this is just the scariest costume I could find shirt

 Oh yes blue passports, I forgot that one. Kathy Joyce we will never benefit from any of that money, please don’t tell me you believe the lie on the side of the bus still....how long will it be before the banks mysteriously need bailing out again for the good of the economy, and all the morons who voted the tories back in, they will happily squander all those millions away and as for joining a corrupt club, they were just voted back in, the tories in the last few years have been the most corrupt and dishonest government for decades. Kathy Joyce clearly you don't remember very well. 

Buy it here: Biden Voter Cnot really this is just the scariest costume I could find shirt
Biden Voter Cnot really this is just the scariest costume I could find s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét