Thứ Hai, 12 tháng 9, 2022

Skeleton Pumpkin I’m just here for the Beer Halloween shirt

 it's a win win for all! Teachers still get paid, children still learn, parents can still work & with grandparents having the jabs, the childcare element of tax credits can be paid to grandparents so parents can work & grandparents can boost pensions! Win win all round! Get rid of schools & start building more hospitals or HOUSES not flats on the space! Nearly the whole of year 11 at my son's school had covid and took it home to there families within 4 weeks of the school reopening in September 2020. All our family had it and my husband and myself are still struggling with health issues long after we got it. No vaccination can contain the virus as it's a shapeshifter just like Aids which has been scientifically proven. If our family get it again I don't think we will survive as we aren't over it yet. So maybe each parent should have an option on deciding whether or not to let their kids go to school and not be made to go by the government.

Buy it here: Skeleton Pumpkin I’m just here for the Beer Halloween shirt
Skeleton Pumpkin I'm just here for the Beer Halloween s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét