Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 6, 2022

All I know I learned from Comics shirt

  Increasing numbers having the 1st vaccination by delaying the 2nd, is risking weakening the whole point of the vaccination. Mad to increase quantity to the potential detriment of quality. Just beggars belief they are going against the producers of the vaccinations own testing research. Robbob Pattinson did they go on total lockdown to fight the virus. Did they stop any travel into and out of to combat the virus...yes they did but of course lets ignore that after all we're not communists so why should we wear masks or obey lockdowns? Insanely poor organisation from the Ministry. Because of poor logistics the poor GPS and nurses are wasting whole days ringing everyone to reschedule appointments when they could have been vaccinating. ( organizing appointments for thousands of people is hugely time consuming). Same thing happened in NZ MOH telling everyone " to ring your GP for your flu vaccine" when at one stage they were only releasing vaccines to GPs a dozen at a time!

Buy it here: All I know I learned from Comics shirt

All I know I learned from Comics s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét