Thứ Tư, 17 tháng 6, 2020

I can already tell it’s going to be a is wrong with people kind of day shirt

Susan Lynn Thanks but that is my/our Son in the bigger photo its me and my wife in the circle. He is a police chief in Md. and this guy was very respectful if you noticed in the video. I just think because he had a little alcohol in him, that fear from the riots and the media on the other deaths put him in flight or fight mode and he didn't it wasn't going to be tased. That's why he went into this fight or flight mode. a nonlethal weapon that got him 2 bullets in the back - homicide by police Michael Burton Sr. Couldn’t agree with you more. I’ve been saying since day one that he wasn’t frisked so the threat of a weapon of another kind wasn’t verified. Very sad that this man's life was taken. Sad he beat his kids too. okay Clinton, Thank you! Criminals will ALWAYS be treated differently than a citizen w no criminal record because police have to protect their life.

Buy it here: I can already tell it’s going to be a is wrong with people kind of day shirt
HomePage: 2020 Myhollybox King Store

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét