Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 3, 2022

I Violate community guidelines shirt

 Turn it into something positive, we just need something positive on the news for once and a period of FREE football matches for the disadvantaged would easily pass as a bit of positive news and would keep the atmosphere at the games as normal as it can be for everyone involved. I hope all the Africa politicians are learning from this! Keep destroying your continent by looting the money and assets of your countries and invest the money in the western countries! A day will come that you all will face this same sanctions. Then ya'll will realize how dummies you've been all along. I wonder when the internment camps will open for all the people of Russian descent living in this country, like America did with the Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbour? I realise we're not officially at war with Russia, yet, but we've almost exhausted all the sanctions we can impose on them, and it doesn't appear to be making much of a dent. 

Buy it here: I Violate community guidelines shirt
I Violate community guidelines s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét