Thứ Bảy, 26 tháng 2, 2022

I work out just kidding I take naps shirt

 However with Slow Biden and other heads that make up Nato seemingly not prepared to act after months of watching it develop just shows that they would rather stick their head in the sand. In the 1980s it was about the threat of nuclear war, that threat has become very real. It's such a pity that No one wants to act against this invasion till it affects them directly.. it's such a shame because if this continues Taiwan could be next then before we know it we'd have Big Nations invading smaller nations. I have watched this video on TV this morning where were the border forces to stop them crossing.? Did they lay down their weapons and runaway... Money well spent by the west to train, supply Ukraine forces to resist Russia, not. 

Buy it here: I work out just kidding I take naps shirt
I work out just kidding I take naps s Ladies t-shirt

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét