Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 10, 2023

Welcome to Pennsylvania we don’t dial 911 until the smoke clears shirt

 Sometimes I wake up around 12 or 1 am and am entirely awake and can't fall back asleep. Usually I get out of bed, do something like reading something, hanging the washing, even go for a short walk outside sometimes and then go back to sleep after 2 sometimes 3 hours and sleep again till 7 am or so. Apparently I found the biphasic sleep pattern all on my own. Interesting. I think that I might have gradually reverted to having two sleeps - possible only since retirement. On many occasions, if I have had an active day and I am not going out in the evening, I might be overcome with tiredness and have a snooze between (+/- half an hour) 8.00 and 10.00 pm.

Buy it here: Welcome to Pennsylvania we don’t dial 911 until the smoke clears shirt
Welcome to Pennsylvania we don't dial 911 until the smoke clears s Sweater

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét