Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 12, 2020

Snoopy I’m not getting old I’m just becoming a classic shirt

  The insults and off the cuff derogatory remarks are unbelievable. Essex has some extremely pretty and posh well to do villages and towns. On a business forum, I am in, a woman had a contact who wanted to buy into her business, the discussion had been ongoing via email for a while. When she called him to speak to him he said he wanted to speak to someone else as he couldn't take her seriously 'with her accent'. I dont mean to be rude here but I'm from Norfolk and have heard countless times that we are all related, farmers who hate education and foreigners/anyone outside of Norfolk. I was born in Southend, Essex. Lived there for 46 years. Stayed clear of the Estuary English accent, with my parent's help. Never wore white stilettos. Never danced around a handbag at any of the night clubs. Was of the generation from which the name came about.

Buy it here: Snoopy I’m not getting old I’m just becoming a classic shirt
HomePage: King Myhollybox Shirt

 

 

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét